• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need advice on areas...

New posts
Thanks everyone! Although we started out thinking "Destin" I'm not as excited to be close to it anymore. I live in a town with lots of restaurants and an outlet mall, etc. I'm struggling to see what Destin offers that my hometown doesn't. Now we're looking forward to the beach vibe and maybe a BREAK from shopping. (and maybe a massage while the guys are fishing / playing golf ;-) ) i"ll check out all these areas!


A beach?

Stay on 30A, there is a new massage clinic opening at Pier Park.
 
For The Health of It in Blue Mtn Beach has massages.

I like the beach at Summer's Edge. The lake makes it interesting for kids, too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top