• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need advice on Butler Elementary

New posts

huggiebear

Beach Crab
We are new to the area and we plan to enroll our children into Butler elementary in the fall (twins that will start Kindergarten). I would like to know any recommendations for K teachers.

Also, has anyone put their children in the after school and summer programs at Butler? Thanks :D
 
Re: So. Walton schools

We are new to the area and we plan to enroll our children into Butler elementary in the fall (twins that will start Kindergarten). I would like to know any recommendations for K teachers.

Also, has anyone put their children in the after school and summer programs at Butler? Thanks :D
:welcome:I know I have seen threads on this before, I think... but can't find them for you. I thought I would welcome you and bump this up so you can get some responses.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top