• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need advice

New posts

SurfKitten

Beach Comber
Where can I sell my engagement ring for the best price> .73 carat princess cut solitaire diamon with yello gold. G-H VS-1 really pretty. I have the appraised at $3200.

I need money asap. Thanks.:cry:

Surfie
 
Coin & Bullion Reserve in Panama City buys gold based on weight, but I'm not sure about if/how they value rings. Maybe they could price it for you both ways.
Coin And Bullion Reserves
 
Last edited:
Have it made in a pendant. You'll never get what it was appraised for. Or, "lose" it, and claim it as a loss on your taxes.
 
Someone is trying to sell a .73 Princess cut solitare "valued" at $5500 on Ebay starting at $399 w/free shipping and with 19 hours left, and presently there are no bids.

$5500 .73 CT PRINCESS CUT DIAMOND SOLITARE ENGAGEMENT - eBay (item 300372470667 end time Dec-06-09 17:21:59 PST)

You might want to take it to a pawn shop if you need cash quick, but I don't think you'll get much more than a couple hundred bucks if you're lucky--but you never know.

Sorry for your situation--you're certainly not alone.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top