• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Babysitters - DESPERATE

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
What do you mean, stealing my house cleaner? :idontno:

Don't fret SJ, I am a master Multi-Tasker. :biggrin:
 
...and now back to our regular programming....

One would think an area the size of Destin/South Walton would have a licensed, bonded babysitting agency. I have done several searches and found nothing. One may exist, but if it does, they have done a poor job of promoting it.

Perhaps this could become a very lucrative business venture for an ambitious board member?
 
JB said:
...and now back to our regular programming....

One would think an area the size of Destin/South Walton would have a licensed, bonded babysitting agency. I have done several searches and found nothing. One may exist, but if it does, they have done a poor job of promoting it.

Perhaps this could become a very lucrative business venture for an ambitious board member?
I would not want the liability, but I do think it would be extremely popular.
 
There are several "nanny" services in Ft.Walton/Destin that friends have used while vacationing here and had nothing but good things to say about them.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I would not want the liability, but I do think it would be extremely popular.

As long as the company is bonded and insured, and does complete background checks on its employees, I think it is imminently do-able.
 
I have a 26yr old daughter that is a qualified pre-k teacher and is now a full time student again, hence she has no money and would be more than happy to watch the little ones as she misses them.
She babysat all last summer for different families and i am sure she would be more than happy to help you all out this year.
Contact me and i will pass on her number to you.
 
Tootsie said:
I guess I will share miss kathy with sj, but how much babysitting will I get between keeping sj's house clean and kathy's party life? I'll take what I can get, that's what!

OH, Tootsie, the kids come first, always!!!!!!!
 
Today, I met a girl on the beach who happens to be a ... babysitter. She is twenty yr old, non-drinking Christian, and likes to actively babysit rather than inserting a DVD and hanging out.

She babysits mostly for vacationers.

If you need her contact info, pm me and ask. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top