• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Bahama Shutters

New posts

vcalhoun

Beach Comber
I am hoping someone can recommend a company to install Bahama-style shutters at a good price. They are more for privacy and decoration than hurricane protection, if that makes a difference.
While we are on the recommendations, where can I buy a hanging bed-like swing for a screened porch? It would be nice if the sellers could install, too! I don't trust my ability to install it safely.
Thank you, in advance, for your help!
 
Bahama Shutters

Porch bed/swing-check Blue Giraffe in Watercolor! They have a gorgeous one...talk to Christi (she is the owner)!
 
Bahama Shutters

Thank you , Dreamers! I have never been to Blue Giraffe but after checking out their FB page ..I am looking forward to it!
Now if someone can direct me toward a Bahama-type shutter place?!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top