• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need Builder

New posts

Joseph m

Beach Crab
Hi, recently purchased a lot in Seagrove, looking for a builder for a smallish (2000 sq ft) straightforward home, not high end finishes, etc.....there are so many builders! I was hoping I could get a little advice here, I am not from the area and trying to avoid any surprises. Thanks so much.
 
Hi, recently purchased a lot in Seagrove, looking for a builder for a smallish (2000 sq ft) straightforward home, not high end finishes, etc.....there are so many builders! I was hoping I could get a little advice here, I am not from the area and trying to avoid any surprises. Thanks so much.


https:/www.facebook.com/JohnsHomeImprovementsLLC/

If you would like his number private msg me and I'll give it to you.
 
Ralph Gage Contracting... Old school hard work and honesty. Very nice guy also.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top