• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Car Stereo Installation

New posts

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
I have a stereo that I purchased a couple of years ago and had put in my van then I wound up getting my pt cruiser and the stereo in my van never got used because the van wound up with problems. I am going to have them come tow it off but I nabbed the stereo and would like to install it in my pt cruiser. The cruiser still has the factory installed radio/cd player.
Is there anyone in the area that knows how to do this?
 
You should be able to get a face plate and wiring adaptor kit from a local car stereo place and do it fairly easily yourself...I did. The place I got my stuff is now closed down, but I'm sure you can find some place else in the phone book.
 
My son can do this. He has installed for alot of folks around here. PM me.
 
Is there anyone else who does stereo installation. This one should be fairly simple and I am pretty sure I just need an adaptor, already have the faceplate and I don't need any speakers done so if someone can either tell me the adaptor to use or if you have one or can do this for me, it is some quick bucks for a simple job. I am ready to get this in my car :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top