• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Cleaning? Call Me!

New posts

neice

Beach Lover
House (Condo) Cleaning Service

I am looking for work around the Seagrove Beach area, I have my own Cleaning Service. I worked for Resort Quest (Abbott) for three years and then Five years with a friend that had her own cleaning service. I need a few more houses or condos to clean if any one need any services I would appreciate very much your business. My husband also does lawn and yard work in the Seagrove area.
I am Honest, Dependable, and Affordable. I will do daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly cleans. I also do construction cleanup. Please feel free to call, email,
at

Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
9057 Shiloh Cemetery Rd.
Florala, AL. 36442
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
cell: 850-419-3298
home: 334-858-8846
Southern Linc: 1*16728

Thank you in For your time.
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Service

check your pm
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Service

God Bless you honey!! I am writing your numbers down for next trip to the beach. I will be making some changes soon. Thanks so much!
 
Re: House (Condo) Cleaning Service

RE: house (condo) cleaning:
I too am new to this message board and just logged in for the first time and saw your post. I am in Seagrove with a 2 bdrm, 1 bunkroom, 2 /2 bath 1500 square foot home and may be seeking both cleaning and a little yard maintenance. Could yor possibly quote me on just the cleaning part of it? Would you be available for quick turnarounds on the weekends?
 
House (Condo) Bussinesses, Cleaning

I am looking for work around the Seagrove, Rosemary, Santa Rosa area if you need any cleaning services please contact me. I have cleaned for Resort Quest (Abbott) for three years, on my own for about five years. I do the laundry, I am avaiable when "YOU" need me, daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly. Also do end of season Deep Cleans, or if you just need a touch up from time to time I will do that. Need help moving in or just rearranging call me.
Honest, Dependable, Affordable. Will also do construction clean up
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
Neice Odom
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 Cell:clap_1:
334-858-8846 Home
 
Construction Clean up

If anyone needs and construction cleanup or just regular or rental cleaning please let me know I am looking for work.
Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell
334-858-8846 home

will do daily, weekly bi weekly, or monthly
prefer seagrove, rosemary, santa rosa area

Doesn't matter how big or small.
Thank you
Neice Odom:rolling:
 
Need Work

I am looking for work to do in the Condo (House) Cleaning, Construction Clean Up business. I know it is late in the season, but would also like to be you house keeper for next season to. That is why I am looking for extra work since the season is slowing down. I would appreciate any work you might have. Please call or email if you or you know anyone that has work.
I also will do end of season Deep Cleans or just a one time touch up.
Neice Odom
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
850-419-3298 cell:funn:
334-858-8846 home
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top