• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Cleaning? Call Me!

New posts
Cleaning, before or after, the holidays or anytime

If you need some help with that cleaning and getting ready for your holiday guest or maybe help to clean up after the holidays. Or maybe you need some one to just come by and clean occasionally. Or if you are looking for a cleaner for your rental unit. I will be glad to help. I have plenty of references. I am on duty 24/7 so whatever is a good time for you is good for me. I am only a phone call or email away. And as always all work is greatly appreciated Super A+ Cleaning
334-804-1402
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
 
Cleaning Service

Need a new cleaner, give me a call. I can do your rental cleaning , one time or deep cleans,. The rental season is almost on us again and don't get caught without a cleaner. I have 15 years experience. I will be avaiable 24/7 for your needs. I will help with your small maintence instead of you having to call a high price person. Call for a free estimate. WHAT EVER YOUR CLEANING NEEDS ARE I CAN HELP.

NEICE'S SUPER A+ CLEANING

shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
334-804-1402 cell and work
334-858-8846
All work is greatly appreciated.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top