• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need cookie recepes

New posts
IWIWT...
RE: pecan tarts ...:eek: I don't have a mini tart pan.
:scratch:what could I use instead?


Maybe a muffin pan....but the cooking time would change. They are pretty inexpensive. I think Target and WalMart sell them. Some people call them mini muffin pans. If you do not purchase the non-stick type, be sure to spray with pam or something similar.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top