• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need divorce attorney

New posts
How can you tell when an attorney is well hung?

When you can't get your finger between his neck and the rope! :rolling:
 
what do you have when an attorney is up tp his neck in sand???????,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
NOT enough sand....!
 
Sorry...I couldn,t resist....It's the only joke I can remember...I like attorneys......REALLY :biggrin:
 
Sorry...I couldn,t resist....It's the only joke I can remember...I like attorneys......REALLY :biggrin:

i now understand why the word "liar' is so similar to "lawyer"
 
Another tangent:

How much easier is a divorce if you have a pre-nup? I know some people here have been married/divorced several times and wondered what lessons they learned from the process.
 
Another tangent:

How much easier is a divorce if you have a pre-nup? I know some people here have been married/divorced several times and wondered what lessons they learned from the process.

Pre-nup is a must for anyone, even if you only own a car and furniture. I think a pre-nup should be mandatory with the marriage license.
 
In this case, it wasn't necessary, but, I do agree. Got a lawyer that I see today. "Things" happen, so must move on. At least there's no squabbling about furniture. The law is the law, tho'. Special equity. Oh, well. Starting over again at my age does suck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top