• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need doctor recommendations

New posts
Dr Sprenkle is a great pediatrician. Love, love her... She is in destin by airport but worth the drive to have the best for your little one!
850 269-6400
 
We have been happy with Perry Hight and Patrick Ferry next to sacred Heart. There are peds upstairs but I don't know anything about them.
 
I used the pediatrician upstairs in that group at sacred heart. Rickey viator, his partner recently left the practice. Did not like them. I live on 30 a also and let me tell you dr Sprenkle is the BEST!! I have also used height s a general and he is good.
 
Best Family Practice doctor, Dr. Sanders McKee. He really is excellant and can see your entire family. Children adore him too. His office is just past Publix at Carillon: Emerald Coast Family Medicine 850-230-2700.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top