• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need fence installed. Recommendations?

New posts

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
I need to have a fence installed, probably aluminum, as affordably as possible. Is it cheaper to buy the supplies at Home Depot and have it installed by a handyman? Or hire a fence company to do the whole job? And either way, who do you recommend? Thanks.
 
Reinhart Contracting performs many different construction and repair jobs. I would be interested in speaking with you about your job. You can call me at 850.830.7789.

I am licensed and insured. References are available upon request.
 
Fence Construction

I need to have a fence installed, probably aluminum, as affordably as possible. Is it cheaper to buy the supplies at Home Depot and have it installed by a handyman? Or hire a fence company to do the whole job? And either way, who do you recommend? Thanks.

Reinhart Contracting performs many different construction and repair jobs. I would be interested in speaking with you about your job. You can call me at 850.830.7789.

I am licensed and insured. References are available upon request.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top