• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Furniture Refinished

New posts

beachyteachy

Beach Fanatic
I have a cedar chest that would like stripped and painted a matte black color. I plan to use it as a coffee table. It belonged to my grandmother so I CAN'T HAVE THIS SCREWED UP...:biggrin: I had some furniture refinished at those little cottages at Inlet and they did a really good job but I don't think they're there anymore. Does anyone have a good recommendation?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top