• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need GP recommendations

New posts

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
I'm seeking recommendations for a General Practitioner with Sacred Heart Emerald Coast practicing rights.

My former Dr. (gyno) retired. At this point I'm healthy and just need a good local GP that will also handle periodic checkups like mammo/pap.

Thanks Much :wave:
 
We love Dr. Tommy John. He actually spends time with you, listens to your concerns and is open-minded about alternative med. He thought outside the box enough to diagnose Jr. Critter's gluten problem. I don't know about the gyno stuff, but he's family practice, so I'd guess he does that, too.
 
Do you have a gender preference?

I don't really have a preference. However if male I prefer "not old". I want someone who is up to date with modern medicine... and women.

We love Dr. Tommy John. He actually spends time with you, listens to your concerns and is open-minded about alternative med. He thought outside the box enough to diagnose Jr. Critter's gluten problem. I don't know about the gyno stuff, but he's family practice, so I'd guess he does that, too.

Thanks MissC... got a phone number?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top