• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

need grayton beach charter

New posts

sillyrib

Beach Crab
So I call my charter capt to see whats biting for my trip scheduled for Monday June 19th. He proceeds to tell me that the boat is broke and he doesn't know when it will be fixed. I booked this trip 2 months ago and have several people coming into to town specifically to go fishing. So I'm scheduled to fly out early Sunday with no charter. Anyone here know of a boat available June 19-23? I'll try Destin next but would prefer to fish out of Grayton since thats where I'm at.:bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top