Thanks for the tips thus far. I guess I should disclose my current breakfast lists.
Fruit Smoothies - they are great and I can vary them greatly, but I am getting bored with them because I make them most often, sometimes even for a light dinner.
Occasionally, I will have grits (but I am allergic to corn so I don't eat them often. They also leave me feeling hungry after only two hours.)
Sometimes, I fan fry two egg whites and serve on dry whole grain toast with light salt and pepper or salsa. Unfortunately for my body, I add bacon to that recipe and that is not good for my heart.
Fruits are good, but I usually just add them to my smoothies.
The cereal/oatmeal thing is something I may explore, but only if I can find ones without loads of sugar, sodium while consisting of only whole grains, all while being tasty. Mostly I try to avoid the grains as a large part of my meals because I am allergic to most(thanks, Mom for not breast feeding me

). Anything other than whole grains do not fill me and leave me with food cravings.
I will search online, but I thought I would check ideas with the town of SoWal first. ;-)
I am still accepting other ideas.