• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Help Moving?

New posts

Easy Move

Beach Comber
“Easy Move” is a professional full service moving company. We are license and Insured. If you or anyone you know need help moving and don’t want to pay the high prices from the big companies then call "Easy Move LLC" we make your next move a easy one with us. We are a small moving company with affordable prices. For more information and quotes call Rufus at (850)307-2901.
 
This company is excellent. I haves used them three times. They are dependable with reasonable pricing. They took great care of my personal belongings and organized my storage. I would highly recommend them for your next move! Lauren
 
Thanks a lot for your hard work and huge help! I couldn't be more happy with your fast paced moving service! Very knowledgeable, honest and most of all affordable moving company. I am really glad we selected them to move our household, they were just amazing. Thanks for being honest and so careful with all our goods. Great job guys! Thank you! I will use you guys again!!
 
Thank You

Thanks a lot for your hard work and huge help! I couldn't be more happy with your fast paced moving service! Very knowledgeable, honest and most of all affordable moving company. I am really glad we selected them to move our household, they were just amazing. Thanks for being honest and so careful with all our goods. Great job guys! Thank you! I will use you guys again!!


Thank you so much for allowing "Easy Move" the opportunity to serve you!!! We look forward to serving you in the future!!
 
Dear Customers,

We would like to thank you for choosing our services for your delivery/Moving needs. Without you, our loyal customer, our service wouldn't be number one.

It is our commitment to provide you with the best and reliable 24-hour delivery/ moving service. We guarantee your satisfaction and money's worth on every transaction made with us. Each parcel will reach its destination safely, securely and on-time.

To help you know more about our Moving services and what you can expect from our staff, please contact Rufus at (850) 307-2901. We look forward to hearing from you. As always we appreciate your business.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top