• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need help! Will do any odd jobs cheap.

New posts

The Messenger

Beach Comber
I will be starting a new job shortly but I am currently seeking some quick work. I will work cheap and fast as my wife and I are in a tough spot right now. I'm not looking for a handout. I can do odd jobs around your house or business including most construction or repairs (I have my own tools and am experienced in many things), run errands, clean, yardwork, wash your car, babysit (I am a male but also a husband and father and I love kids. You can meet mine first if it's an issue since most people prefer females for this). I can help with just about anything. Let me know what you are looking for! I am a responsible, honest, drug free adult with my own transportation. I can even give references if needed. I'm just seeking something to keep me busy and provide a little extra money for the next few weeks. Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top