• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need help with state park info

New posts

kittyness

Beach Comber
Hello again, fine folks. I've searched the internet far and wide but I can't figure out if there are bathrooms at Topsail and Grayton Beach State Park. Does anyone know? Thanks!
 
Good Question. I went here:

http://www.floridastateparks.org/

And looked up the two you mentioned & Henderson State Park. I know Henderson has restrooms, but it did not mention them in the description. Both say they have camping, so I would imagine they do, but where, I don't know.

Why don't you try to e-mail the park ranger if you can't get an answer on this forum.
 
That's the problem. It doesn't say either way so I'm confused. I didn't think to email the park ranger. Good idea!
 
Grayton has restrooms for sure, and I would take a good guess and say that Tops'l does too, as they aren't known for their "primitive camping."
 
IIRC, Tops'l has a restroom facility with full running water at the parking area off 30-A where the path/shuttle to the beach starts, but only pit toilets and no running water at the other end of the shuttle ride, and at the smaller parking/beach area you access off US 98.
 
Thanks for all the help. I didn't really want to spend the whole afternoon without a place to go to the bathroom if the need arose.
 
Thanks for all the help. I didn't really want to spend the whole afternoon without a place to go to the bathroom if the need arose.
Oh, did you mean to ask if the Parks have restrooms at the beach? That might be a different story at Tops'l (I don't know). However, Grayton Bch SP rv/tent camping, has full restrooms and showers at both the beach and at the camping. Grayton Bch SP cabin rental area, I have no idea if they have restrooms at the beach area, but I don't recall seeing any from the beach.
 
Thanks for the link. I have been meaning to purchase an annual pass for the parks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top