• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Input on Thompson Woods

New posts

Marvin Blank

Beach Comber
Hey guys,

Was curious as to weather or not anyone had info or experiences with the Thompson Woods development, specifically the stage of development, experience or reputation of the builders, long term outlook (is this going to be another never completed development with dirt lots everywhere), the surrounding neighborhoods (restaurants, beach access, etc), and any other knowledge/opinions.

Also, I know one or two of you (based on other posts) have ownership interest there, and please feel free to add anything, but I'd appreciate it if you would state any interests you have in your post.

As always, you guys are a huge help and resource, so thanks in advance!!!

Gabe
 
I drive by it every day on my way to the office. I think there are 3 or 4 homes in there. The home right on Thompson is/was the show home. Quiet location about two blocks South of 98 in Santa Rosa Beach.
Within walking distance of nothing.
 
Not a fan. It is actually a fairly nice location with bike path down to 30A and public beach access, less than a mile away. Prices are good, but every house will look like your neighbors'. Small lots, very little character or charm in my opinion. Personally, I'd rather buy a cheap lot in Lakeside at Blue Mountain and build a home than buy in that s/d.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top