• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Long Term Rental - Relocating - 4br

New posts

BrownEyedGull

Beach Lover
Hi Everyone,
I just joined SoWal this week!!! I have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts - feel like I know you all so well!!!

Anyway, we are looking for a Long term rental, somewhere along 30-A. Hubby & I and 4 children - 3 that will be going to Elem School and one needing a 4-yr Pre-K program. We have 2 boys & 2 girls, so they can share bedrooms. Would like the 4th bedroom to be play room, etc. We have always wanted to live there and have finally made the decision to take the leap and just do it!!! Our house is going on the market next week, and homes have been selling in a short amount of time in our neighborhood. We will be needing a home in June or July (fingers crossed)!!!

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Robin

...
 
Last edited:
Forgot to ask - Are there any sellers that would be willing to lease long term? say, in Cassine, Seacrest, Grove by the Sea, Old Florida Village (is this by Gulf Place?), I think we would like to be in a community with a pool and other full-time residents. Don't want my children to have too many withdrawals (friends, etc.)!!!

Thanks again.
..
 
Last edited:
:welcome:
Do you want a house that is furnished or unfurnished??
 
Preferably unfurnished, so we would not have to put our things in storage.
 
Last edited:
Hi. I may have something for you that will be available in June. I also have 8 year old twin boys and a 4 year old, so I can help you with schools. Feel free to call me at 850-598-0106. I look forward to hearing from you!
Brenda at South Walton Long Term Rentals
 
rcase,
just wanted to make sure you knew to look at the homes on the SoWal.com homepage. Click on residential and then there is a drop down menu for "categories" click on rentals here and it will give you long term rentals. You can of course do the location specification and price range. If I remember there are a few furnished, but 4 beds are hard to find--we needed 4 beds as well. Good luck w/ your move!!!
 
Thank you dunelover - Yes, I have looked at those and we could probably get by with a 3 bedroom. We will be at the beach - who cares where you sleep right?! Thanks!!!.
 
Last edited:
:welcome: and good luck with your house search and re-location!!!! Wish it were me. :cool:
 
Thank you all for welcoming me - we have been so busy painting, cleaning, garage selling, etc - haven't had time to get back on here. - Sounds like ya'll had a great soiree!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top