• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need New Housekeeper

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
Anyone know of a reliable housekeeper for a 4 bedroom and possibly a 2 bedroom in the same development. I am near Gulf Place.
The one I have been using for about a year told me she wants to increase my rate by $50 on both my homes. She claims that she has been told that what we are paying is too low. I have owned for 2 years, and before her I paid the same rate, so I am not sure what the going rate is for a 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath. I have sticker shock! :eek:


Thanks
Mango
 
Call Jena Woodham at 850-258-3429. She has been my housekeeper for 4 years, owns the company, handles all my maintenance and would highly recommend her.
 
We use Kim Johnson Sturm she does a great job for me and several of my friends.
Kim Sturm 850-598-6921.
Tell her Suzanne sent you.
 
Thanks to those who posted. I am finding out that the price I have been paying for 2 years may be less than the average. :bang:

I may just stick with current housekeeper since at least she shows up and no one has complained my places were dirty.

Thanks again,
Donna
 
Anyone know of a housekeeper that will clean a primary residence? As you know, it is quite a bit different than sweeping through the condos. I need someone who will spend several hours every couple of weeks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top