• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need Office Space

New posts

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
I'm looking for professional office space of 175-300 sf., large enough for 1-2 people. Something within 15-20 minutes of Mack Bayou Rd/HWY 98. I operate a financial services company, locating people and their assets for banks and attorneys. Quiet, professional, we generate no noise and rarely have visitors.

Been in business 13 years, will sign up to a year's lease.

Anybody know of anything?
 
OnMackBayou said:
I'm looking for professional office space of 175-300 sf., large enough for 1-2 people. Something within 15-20 minutes of Mack Bayou Rd/HWY 98. I operate a financial services company, locating people and their assets for banks and attorneys. Quiet, professional, we generate no noise and rarely have visitors.

Been in business 13 years, will sign up to a year's lease.

Anybody know of anything?

If I hear of anything, I will post it or PM you. That is a very small space, and may be very difficult to find.
 
Smiling JOe said:
If I hear of anything, I will post it or PM you. That is a very small space, and may be very difficult to find.

Thanks. You're right about it being hard to find. I've seen some things in Destin, but the commute puts me in a non-working mood.

I see a ton of office/warehouse combination around here. Maybe someone needs the warehouse but not all the office space?
 
OnMackBayou said:
Thanks. You're right about it being hard to find. I've seen some things in Destin, but the commute puts me in a non-working mood.

I see a ton of office/warehouse combination around here. Maybe someone needs the warehouse but not all the office space?


That may be one of your choices, or to ask around and see if other small offices are willing to split space. There is a small space in Mystic Port on Hwy 283, north of Grayton. I don't know if it is empty or not. It cannot be more than 300sf. I will check to see if it is vacant next time I drive by.
 
Last edited:
You can give John King a call. 837-6777. He rents small spaces near the
Miramar Post Office.

If you need to report bad debts to the credit bureaus take a look at our fixed rate collections at www.collectionsreporting.com. Cheapest in the industry.
That is when you find these peoples assets.
 
There is an office space open in the same building as the 30A realty office in Seagrove. I don't have the number but it is posted on the door inside and if I'm there in the next few days I will get it for you. Otherwise you could drive by. It is right behind Angelina's restaurant. 45 Sugar Sand Lane
 
hutch said:
You can give John King a call. 837-6777. He rents small spaces near the
Miramar Post Office.

If you need to report bad debts to the credit bureaus take a look at our fixed rate collections at www.collectionsreporting.com. Cheapest in the industry.
That is when you find these peoples assets.

Thanks Hutch. I will call Mr. King. Also checked out your collection site. I may very well be able to use your services.
 
CJ said:
There is an office space open in the same building as the 30A realty office in Seagrove. I don't have the number but it is posted on the door inside and if I'm there in the next few days I will get it for you. Otherwise you could drive by. It is right behind Angelina's restaurant. 45 Sugar Sand Lane

CJ, I appreciate the lead. I will follow up on that location. Thanks.
 
My son is in commercial real estate in the PC-Destin area. He can be reached at 850-830-6593. His name is Jason Carnes and he works with Advantis.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top