• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Part time Nanny/Roomate,

New posts

chrissyy

Beach Crab
I am a single mother of 2, an 8 month old son and an 11 year old daughter. I would prefer to move in with a grandmother or another single mother like myself. I have worked for the same company 5 years now. I am hoping for 2 bedrooms. This situation would be ideal for someone that works part time and loves children. I am hoping to pay 650. each month If you are interested please contact Christina at six four two, oh two, oh two....`thank you!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top