• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Pool Service in Paxton

New posts

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
I have a weekend home in Paxton and need pool service weekly during the swimming season. Now til late fall. Or someone I can train to take care of it for me and/or to keep an eye on the house...even a high schooler would be fine or a retired person. If someone wants to make extra money I can throw in some mowing, yard maintenance stuff. PM me PLEASE!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top