• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Responsible Pet Sitter

New posts

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
I am looking for a responsible Pet Sitter to occasionally babysit my 2 dogs, 2 cats and one bird. I would want the person to have good refrences, and really be a pet lover. I would want to have the Pet Sitter to come into the home 3 times a day to let dogs outside, love on the cats, check water ect....
Please send me an email if you are interested at sfriedenfe@aol.com
 
I am looking for a responsible Pet Sitter to occasionally babysit my 2 dogs, 2 cats and one bird. I would want the person to have good refrences, and really be a pet lover. I would want to have the Pet Sitter to come into the home 3 times a day to let dogs outside, love on the cats, check water ect....
Please send me an email if you are interested at sfriedenfe@aol.com


I need someone to sit my border collie for two days this week. can you offer and advice.
 
Pet Sitter

Boy I sure with I was there already. I am moving to the area and have been a pet sitter in New Orleans for 16 years and am going to start another business in SoWal when I move there on 3/27. If you don't find anyone you are comfortable with I'll be available starting 4/1. I did a lot of rescue work before I started my business and that is how I got my 3 cats and little dog. If you need me after that date, please feel free to call. Brenda Groetscy, Heart Pet Sitting (504) 231-5358 I also take in the mail, newpaper and water plants, switch lights so it looks like someone is home. I'd love to meet you and your babies. I love birds also. Good Luck
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top