• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need small vendor space

New posts

Lisa B

Beach Comber
I'm looking for a local gallery or shop that rents booth space to vendors who want to sell their designs or art. I paint, upholster and re-design vintage furniture giving it a new life with a twist of bright, funky, whimsical colors. I am from Nashville, TN and I need help from some of you locals! Your help would be most appreciated!:idontno:

My e-mail is lbarry321@comcast.net if anyone would like to shoot me some shop names!!!!

Thanks a million!
 
Last edited:
Welcome - check out Lillypads in Grayton Beach next to Borago on Scenic 30A. Also the artists at Gulf Place at Hwy 393 and Scenic 30A (they are behind the main buildings). I heard that Lovelace interiors was going to convert their place at WaterColor crossing into a place similar to Lillypads, which I believe they also own.
 
Hello Lisa......I have a hair salon, Salon Centric on Hwy 98, Summerhouse Village, Inlet Beach. These quaint bldgs have been in south walon forever, and are recently renovated. Rita Bottems is the owner of all of them, and is opening up them to artist coloney. Call her, she would love to hear from you. Great Location.....Right on Hwy 98 just past end of 30A/ Rosemary Beach.....Rita # 850-830-6655....Sheila
 
Again....Lisa....You should call Rita. What some "locals" may not realize is there ARE NEW things coming into South Walton. Much more AFFORDABLE things that the standard over pricing on 30A. I'm sure you will agree......:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top