• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need some advice about dishwasher damage

New posts
I used to know a lot about dishwashers. :blink: So sad ... I can't remember anything anymore. :bang: My name is TFT and I am no longer smarter than a 5th grader.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, by now BR has probably gone through another bunch of dishwashers. :lol:
So far, so good. Knock on wood. But this week is the first set of renters since September. We did have to replace the front panel on the refrigerator last summer because someone apparently shoved a cooler up to the ice dispenser and broke the lever for the ice dispenser as well as the water dispenser. ARGH!
 
Here is a picture of the cheapest stainless steel dishwasher you can purchase.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:biggrin:
1000-100555.jpg
 
We have been running alot of GE's in most of my rentals....for some reason? they seem to hold up pretty good.. IMO about the charge...If your rental co. saw it right away then you have every right to hold the deposit...I know with our program we tell the renters to contact us immediatly if they find a problem or see one..that way they are not subject to a charge. if we find it we will go after them. Hope it didn't take long to replace it..I know how that can go.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top