• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need some feedback

New posts
I should have said Flash Video over windows media player. Nobody likes going to a website where they have to promptly download a plug-in to make it work.

Okay, the music didn't suck, but it seemed a little repetitive after 30 seconds.
 
Wesman 70,

Hey Dude,

I'm getting ready to post the name of my new website so I extend the same courtesy to you of saying what you want. I wanted to wait til I had more merchandise, but Mom's Day is coming up and sowallers may want to shop local online. Thanks for being vulnerable, you must be a real man- I like that!

I wish you the best in all your endeavors...

Beauty
 
Wesman 70,

Hey Dude,

I'm getting ready to post the name of my new website so I extend the same courtesy to you of saying what you want. I wanted to wait til I had more merchandise, but Mom's Day is coming up and sowallers may want to shop local online. Thanks for being vulnerable, you must be a real man- I like that!

I wish you the best in all your endeavors...

Beauty

Look forward to seeing it...and oh, I'll be easy. :cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top