• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need some help looking for jewelry

New posts

PC

Beach Lover
Let me say first that this website has been my goto website for yrs. Actually it is my homepage.
I am mainly a lurker, but have been reading this site for yrs now. This may be the wrong forum, but I need some help in finding a business in Sowal, specifically the Grayton, Seaside, WC, and eastward areas of sowal that have handmade, or any specific kind of jewelry we are looking for. My wife and I just had a beautiful baby girl and are trying to locate some jewelers who offer Crosses with leather straps or any other straps that would be suitable for necklaces. We are wanting to get matching ones for all three of us. We tried to find some in Sept. of 07, but could not locate anything.
Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. We are heading back down in Sept. 08 and would love to find something that would remind us year round of the Love we have for the giver of life and of the love we have for the area.

Thanks so much
PC
 
Re: Need some help.

I'm guessing it is for a photo op since necklaces around a baby's neck could be deadly if left unsupervised. I don't know of anywhere in particular to guide you to, but am thinking that you might find something in Seaside. Check back in Ruskin Place where the art galleries are and look in the last one on the right. They may have something.
 
Re: Need some help.

Try Arriaga Originals JEWELRY in Seacrest. Richard does amazing work!
 
Wow, you read my mind all the way up here in Nashville. Yes, this will be for a photo op. Then we will put away jewelry till she gets older of course. Thanks for the responses.
 
Beachmom makes beautiful cross necklaces- the crosses are made of pearl, hanging on leather. They are really different and so beautiful.. Friends of mine bought one for their mother's Mother's Day gift.:wub:

Oh- you can PM her and she will tell you how you can contact her - she has a really cool studio too!
 
I'm guessing it is for a photo op since necklaces around a baby's neck could be deadly if left unsupervised. I don't know of anywhere in particular to guide you to, but am thinking that you might find something in Seaside. Check back in Ruskin Place where the art galleries are and look in the last one on the right. They may have something.
SJ, this is what you are referring to....Magpies uses many local artists and some really great stuff from around the world! check her out....!
http://magpiesjewelry.com/
 
Thanks JDarg!! and yes, PC, I do have some of those and can make whatever you might need. I also have some in The Red Bird Gallery in Seaside if you want to look- although I think she has sold all of the crosses...but I can make more!!:biggrin:
 
Thanks JDarg!! and yes, PC, I do have some of those and can make whatever you might need. I also have some in The Red Bird Gallery in Seaside if you want to look- although I think she has sold all of the crosses...but I can make more!!:biggrin:


Just trying to make sure you get 2 hours of sleep instead of 3.....or is that 2 1/2, you jewelry designing fool?:wave:

Beachmom's jewelry is so great that local retailers can't keep it in stock.:clap:
 
Just trying to make sure you get 2 hours of sleep instead of 3.....or is that 2 1/2, you jewelry designing fool?:wave:

Beachmom's jewelry is so great that local retailers can't keep it in stock.:clap:

Beachmom was the first person that popped into my mind when I read the post. Definitely contact her....she's so talented!!!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top