• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need something quick

New posts

casey82

Beach Comber
I?m currently living in BMB and need a new place before December 1st. I would like to keep it under $12,000 a month. I?m looking for a condo, house, townhouse, roommate or anything I can find on such short notice. I would prefer to share a nice house with roommates but don?t know many people in the area. Any suggestions, advice or offers?:idontno:
 
For $12,000 per month, I'll move out and let you move into my house on a large parcel on the water. You just tell me when.
 
For $12,000 per month, I'll move out and let you move into my house on a large parcel on the water. You just tell me when.

And if you get bored at SJ's, you can move into mine! :D


Seriously - good luck. Sudden moves are hard.
 
I have something in Santa Rosa Beach off of 393 South. I am looking to share 2bed/2bath. I am rarely home (I work 2 jobs) and you get the master bed and bath. $675 includes all (power, water, cable, rent).
 
I have found a place. A 4/3 in BMB. I am paying a little more than I had hoped for but it is a bit bigger than I need. So I am going to start a new post to see if anyone might want to rent a room from me cheap. Thank you everyone for your helpful post.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top