Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
I have a customer looking for a studio to rent for about 6-7 months. She is a single woman who travels here frequently for business. Please let me know if anyone has anything! Thanks! Brenda at South Walton Long Term Rentals 850-598-0106
I will ask her and let you know. I don't think she is, but you never know. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have had the worst strep throat!!! Thanks! Brenda
I have a 1bdr/1ba condo available in Beachwood Villas. See www.vrbo.com/49542 for pics. It is fully furnished, price is $890/mo all utilities except phone & elec are included.
I'm currently renting a studio in Inlet Beach for 800$ a month, and am leaving around August 10th. The lady I rent from is searching for another person to rent long term and she may be willing to do a shorter 6-7 month lease if your customer is interested though.