• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need studio LTR

New posts

Brendav

Beach Comber
I have a customer looking for a studio to rent for about 6-7 months. She is a single woman who travels here frequently for business. Please let me know if anyone has anything! Thanks! Brenda at South Walton Long Term Rentals 850-598-0106
 
I will ask her and let you know. I don't think she is, but you never know. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have had the worst strep throat!!! Thanks! Brenda
 
sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, hope you are feeling better. Tell her I also am a single woman who travels alot too.
 
I'm currently renting a studio in Inlet Beach for 800$ a month, and am leaving around August 10th. The lady I rent from is searching for another person to rent long term and she may be willing to do a shorter 6-7 month lease if your customer is interested though.
 
Hi
When do you need it by and what price range? Have an owner that may have something to fit the bill. Call Vicki @ 608-6082
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top