• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Sushi recommendations

New posts

merbel

Beach Lover
Is FL Fish House still OK for sushi? Things tend to vary and fluctuate here and just wanted some feedback?
Went to Gravel Road and tried their new menu.
Stinky's consistent and good as always.
Miss Goatfeathers east as find some of our best meals are made at home with the GREAT seafood we get here in the Panhandle!!!
 
Fish house sushi is great, and Gravel Road features Sushi now on Thursdays I think.
 
The Goatfeathers Fish Market in Seagrove is closed due to the death of the owners. Rumor has it the original Goatfeathers group is looking for a new location for the Seagrove business.
 
Actually Sushi is the only thing I would recommend the Old Florida Fish House for food wise! Its too bad, as the place has amazing location...
 
Surprise!!!

There is now sushi at La Botana in Seagrove!! It is fantastic... they just started serving sushi, but their chef is very well known on 30A and is the best around... Let me know if you go and what you try... everything has been really good so far!
 
You can also check out Shorty's in Grayton.....
 
Shortys is without a doubt doing a great job.
You can also see Mike at Rendezvous if you are in Seaside.

I believe this was the last week Gravel Road did sushi as I saw a sign saying that it was Jamison's last for a while. But maybe we should call to confirm 534-0960.

I did not know La Botana was doing Sushi now... I guess I know the next place I have to try!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top