• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Swim lessons for 1 year old

New posts

Veronica99

Beach Lover
We are looking for somewhere to bring our 1 year old this spring for swim lessons. He will be 1 in February and we live on the water so I'd like to introduce him to water survival ASAP. I'd love to shop around to see what is out there but I am having trouble finding anybody locally. Thanks for your help!
 
As someone who used to teach swim lessons, I'll say that the small humans often have issues with colder water temperatures. If Frank Brown is keeping the pool temperatures geared toward lap swimming, it might be a better experience if you wait a bit until they turn the pool heaters off because they're not necessary because of warm air temperatures.
 
We are looking for somewhere to bring our 1 year old this spring for swim lessons. He will be 1 in February and we live on the water so I'd like to introduce him to water survival ASAP. I'd love to shop around to see what is out there but I am having trouble finding anybody locally. Thanks for your help!

Try whole life fitness 30a. Swimming is their thing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top