• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need to dump your property?

New posts
BDC63, what's the latest definition of "kharma"?

I don't know Earl, but I suspect that it is similar to what it was when Realtors were telling people that "real estate only goes up", and "they aren't making any more water front property" and "I'd go for the no money down, no doc, adjustable rate mortgage to get into that bigger place with the granite counters ... it will appreciate faster"
 
Last edited:
I don't know, but I suspect that it is similar to what it was when Realtors were telling people that "real estate only goes up", and "they aren't making any more water front property" and "I'ld go for the no money down adjustable mortgage to get into that bigger place with the granite counters ... it will appreciate faster"

Don't forget the... "Buy now, or you will be priced out forever!!!"

Realtors make a used car salesman look good...
 
now, now, destinsm, Let's be nice...to all sales people, please:::cool:
 
Don't forget the... "Buy now, or you will be priced out forever!!!"

Realtors make a used car salesman look good...

I seriously think there is going to be some of this :boxing: going on up in here. :eek:
 
Don't forget the... "Buy now, or you will be priced out forever!!!"

Realtors make a used car salesman look good...

Ah, the three greastest lies ...

3). "No, you don't look fat in those jeans"

2). "I promise I'll respect you in the morning"

1). "Buy now, or you will be priced out forever"
 
See [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=7607"]http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=7607[/ame]

Sandestin Luau across from Hilton.

YMMV on if this is a good or great deal - I think it is.

If anyone knows of or has the need to dump a property, or development project, please let me know. You may pm me the info. Other agents welcome. Bring me your hip pocket if it is priced right. Willing to spend up to 50M, cash, quick closings. Doesn't have to be one big property. Gulf Front is acceptable. Price should be reflective of "needing to dump."

Thanks
sj
 
Last edited:
I'll go SJ one better. Same parameters except I have a 100k in cash to spend. The profits from my housing stock plays.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top