• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need under counter ice machine installed

New posts

sweetsiren002

Beach Comber
Does anyone know someone who might install an ice machine in a current cabinet next to my kitchen sink? I have the new ice machine just need a handyman to install and plumb it in?
 
I,ll do it!!

Call me, Roy Hardin @ 850-231-5602 or cell 850-830-6784. I have experience and am insured. Have a great Saturday!
 
Just out of curiousity what brand of ice machine did you get? We had one in our beach house that went belly up -- after several repairs. We keep going back and forth on replacing it. I image we eventually will. . . .
 
You could try Handyman Connection. They have been operating in SoWal for 9+ years and are run by locals. I've used them for many things with great satisfaction. They are licensed, insured, and give a one year guarantee on all of their labor.

622-5262
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top