• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need Wedding Officiant

New posts

grantsgirl

Beach Comber
Hey Guys,
I am in need of a wedding officiant for Sept 15th. Just the basic vows :) I am also looking for ceremony music..I just need 20min of someones time that can play music while the guest are being seated and the bridal march..If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks:idontno:
jana
 
I have a friend in the business. E-mail me back with your contact info.
 
hey jana

i am an official clergical participant and am licensed to perform weddings, in fact, i am performing a service in chicago this weekend. pm me if you are interested.
 
Drunkkenartist can do it! :clap:

BB Stop that! Yes I do weddings, (drunkkenweddings-go figure!) but I'm slammed. I'm doing back to back shows that weekend and next and don't have time to breathe.

However for future reference for a price and a 6pack of Yingling it can be done!:funn:

dka:drink:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top