• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need well reccomended Physicians

New posts

Chiofam

Beach Comber
We are moving to Walton County in July and have 3 children and have no physicans picked out, and have no suggestions. I was hoping somebody could help us. I have lists of pediatricians, family doctors, and "womens doctors" in our insurance plan. Any contribution, good or bad will be greatly appreciated.

Pediatricians
Paul Allen
Alberto Barbon
Luis Gomez
Kenneth Gordon
Douglas Rigby
Kyle Simmers

Family Practice
Lisa Clark
Sally Cooper
Christine Crowder
Ann Gwinnup
Ana Leurinda
Charles Barniv
Matthew Dorman
John Thomas
Alec Schmidt
Thomas Toomey
Darrell Willis
David Zielinski

Gyn
Ellen Esses
Lisa Judge
Ann Nguyen
Tamara Petrac

Again, thank you for all your help!!!
 
Don't rule out internists for the adults.

Dr. Tamara Petrac is outstanding. I cannot say enough good things about her and her staff.

My internist is good, but his staff and business practices are so bad I can't recommend him.
 
I have used Dr. Paul Allen for 6 years and have been very happy with him and the office....although I believe that there is a new Dr. coming in town and we will be switching....:roll:
 
Dr. Lisa Clark is a fantastic family doctor; and Dr. Ngugen is great!
 
Ditto on Dr. Petrac- she's very good.

I'd avoid Dr. Zielinski.
 
I'd avoid Dr. Clark. I've heard people say that she makes you feel like she's being incovenienced and she's not very accomodating. Two people in my office that used her switched to another dr. at Sacred Heart because of that reason.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top