• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need windshield replaced

New posts

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
The Frogmobile has a cracked windshield.

While I'm attracted to the convenience of the companies that come to your site to do it, I'm inclined to take it to them. That way they've got the full arsenal of their tools and people at hand, not to mention they aren't standing in the heat doing it in my driveway.

Getting to the punch line, finally.

Who can anyone recommend?

I'd prefer Panama City, Destin, or Freeport, but I'll go to FWB or DeFunk if I have to.
 
Panama Glass did mine a few years ago. They came to where I was working and had it done in less than an hour. He had a big van with all he needed to do the job. They are on 98 a couple of miles after the bridge in PC.
 
Someone told me that it effects your insurance if you have them come to you......Dont know if its true or not.

I second the Panama Glass.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top