• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted Needing Longterm Rental June 2016

New posts

ggirene

Beach Comber
I know it's a bit early... My husband and I are looking for a longterm rental beginning June 1, 2016. We are looking for a 3+Bedrooms, 2+Baths around $2,000 a month. We will consider Panama City to Pensacola. We currently live on 30a in Cassine Village and love it. We would like to stay in this area however longterm rentals are so hard to find. :) Please let me know if you have a home coming up for longterm rental June 2016.
 
The reason you may not have received any replies yet is the $2000 range in June... Most of us landlords and property owners are not going to start a lease in June at the height of season for $2000 for a 3/2 on 30A in great shape that can rent for $8000 or more a month with short-term renters. And when we can put it back up in a 12 month lease in September. Try not to start or end a lease on 30A in early summer and I think you have more choices. You might want to add whether you have pets, and whether you're willing to sign a 12 month lease. Anything that would add incentive for landlords to reach out. Good luck.
 
I know it's a bit early... My husband and I are looking for a longterm rental beginning June 1, 2016. We are looking for a 3+Bedrooms, 2+Baths around $2,000 a month. We will consider Panama City to Pensacola. We currently live on 30a in Cassine Village and love it. We would like to stay in this area however longterm rentals are so hard to find. :) Please let me know if you have a home coming up for longterm rental June 2016.
Hello,I may have a solution/Town hs.4bdrm,3.5 bth.
Call me for details.at (314)609-6287.
 
We have a home under construction in Watersound Origins that will be available March 1. Includes fitness center, 9-hole golf course, Lake Powell dock access. Would consider long-term (12 month) lease beginning June 1 at $3,000 per month. Thanks, Chris 251.422.2227.
Upscale living just off 30-A
 
I know it's a bit early... My husband and I are looking for a longterm rental beginning June 1, 2016. We are looking for a 3+Bedrooms, 2+Baths around $2,000 a month. We will consider Panama City to Pensacola. We currently live on 30a in Cassine Village and love it. We would like to stay in this area however longterm rentals are so hard to find. :) Please let me know if you have a home coming up for longterm rental June 2016.
I have townhome 2 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome in Cassine Garden available June long term renting only Ckbostic@yahoo.com
 
I know it's a bit early... My husband and I are looking for a longterm rental beginning June 1, 2016. We are looking for a 3+Bedrooms, 2+Baths around $2,000 a month. We will consider Panama City to Pensacola. We currently live on 30a in Cassine Village and love it. We would like to stay in this area however longterm rentals are so hard to find. :) Please let me know if you have a home coming up for longterm rental June 2016.
I have townhome 2 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome in Cassine Garden available June long term renting only Ckbostic@yahoo.co
 
I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath single family house located in the Seabreeze Community on Seabreeze Blvd (on north side of 30A and a leisurely 5 minute walk to the beach). It is in a residential quiet community and will be available April 20, 2016. Looking for a 12/24 month lease at $2200/month. If interested call or text Liz at 202-697-1396 or email at la_stash@verizon.net. For pics search zillow.
 
I know it's a bit early... My husband and I are looking for a longterm rental beginning June 1, 2016. We are looking for a 3+Bedrooms, 2+Baths around $2,000 a month. We will consider Panama City to Pensacola. We currently live on 30a in Cassine Village and love it. We would like to stay in this area however longterm rentals are so hard to find. :) Please let me know if you have a home coming up for longterm rental June 2016.

I just posted our home on the forum for long term rental. It's in Old Seagrove and 3 blocks to beach, walk to seaside. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, walk in closet, heated fenced in pool, pet friendly, large yard. If interested I posted photos with my post called Seagrove home - 3 blocks to beach for rent. It's 2900 a month.
Thanks,
Sarah
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top