• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Needing Wedding Venue

New posts

FloridaBuckeye

Beach Lover
Hunting for a place end of October or beginning of November. Anywhere from like South Walton to Defuniak area. All ideas will be appreciated.

First and for most, inexpensive!

1) Would like an area with some green area, either woods, farm, country side, or large yard.

2) Do not want a beach wedding but could be near.

3) Room for approximately 100 people.

4) Be able to have alchohol served

5) Wedding and reception at the same place if possible
 
Hunting for a place end of October or beginning of November. Anywhere from like South Walton to Defuniak area. All ideas will be appreciated.

First and for most, inexpensive!

1) Would like an area with some green area, either woods, farm, country side, or large yard.

2) Do not want a beach wedding but could be near.

3) Room for approximately 100 people.

4) Be able to have alchohol served

5) Wedding and reception at the same place if possible

You might try giving Grove or Adam a call at Fisher's Flowers.
They are located in Grayton Beach in the Shops of Grayton.

Fishers Flowers
850-231-5822
 
Please contact Rebecca Sullivan at Redfish Village. We have a Village Green, which turns into an event green set against Point Washington State Forest and Big Redfish Lake, a rare Coastal Dune Lake. Also, we can serve beer and wine. Additionally, our Village has numerous other amenities including an Owners' Lounge and Library, two heated pools and a boardwalk overlooking the lake.

rebecca@redfishvillage.com
850-622-5705
Redfish Village - Welcome to Redfish Village in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
 
Check out the wedding info links on the right sidebar - Main Page - Eden Gardens State Park ? Florida State Parks

040822-073.jpg
 
I have a home on the bay on a acre of land that has a gourgous back yard, with 600 yr. old live oaks, spanish moss, a dock where dolphins swim by, and a covered porch that wraps around three sides of the house. My home has been used for Family Reunions, Rehearsal Dinners, and would be a very romantic setting for a wedding and a reception. I already have all the items needed for lighting, decorating, centerpieces, tablecloths, etc. Colors on hand are pink and green but could be changed for an additional cost. I can also co-ordinate flowers, food, limos, music and sound. Price is based on extent of involvement but would be much more reasonable that any other venue in the area. I would be glad to provide photos. Please feel free to give me a call: Glenda . . . 850-974-7761
 
I have a home on the bay on a acre of land that has a gourgous back yard, with 600 yr. old live oaks, spanish moss, a dock where dolphins swim by, and a covered porch that wraps around three sides of the house. My home has been used for Family Reunions, Rehearsal Dinners, and would be a very romantic setting for a wedding and a reception. I already have all the items needed for lighting, decorating, centerpieces, tablecloths, etc. Colors on hand are pink and green but could be changed for an additional cost. I can also co-ordinate flowers, food, limos, music and sound. Price is based on extent of involvement but would be much more reasonable that any other venue in the area. I would be glad to provide photos. Please feel free to give me a call: Glenda . . . 850-974-7761
I would love to see pics of your place! I do wedding/event photography, and sometimes I am in a position to help with the planning. Always happy to know a new spot for celebrations.
 
I would love to see pics of your place! I do wedding/event photography, and sometimes I am in a position to help with the planning. Always happy to know a new spot for celebrations.


I am in the process of putting the pictures together. I just had some work done outside and need balconies painted so I wanted to wait till I had those finished. Will be glad to get some pics to you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top