• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Neighbor has July 4th cancellation!

New posts

Mango

SoWal Insider
My neighbor who has huge 2 bedroom )1400 sq ft. with gulf views, 200 yds from beach has opening for July 1-8. Prefers a weekly renter since she wants to refund the guests money since they had a death in the family.
Sleeps 8.

She is asking $1275 week, plus tax and $80 cleaning fee.

IM me for more information and I will give you her telephone # and e-mail.
 
Good morning, Mango, I double booked my home in Seacrest. I need overnight for 12 (can be split) for July 6th. Do you think neighbor would be interested in one night?

Betty
 
I think she may get rented today for the entire week- she got 3 leads from me last night.

:idontno: orry :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top