• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Nervous Property Owners

New posts

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
I have read all the interesting posts regarding the bubble burst theory, and want to assist any lot/home owners within a 5 minute walk to the beach.

If you believe the local market will soon retreat 50%, and want out now before it's too late, please e-mail me at assetmgsrv@aol.com. I can close within 2 weeks.

Only the very, very nervous need respond.
 
Oh - My - God! Beachside Property Might Not Increase In Value At The Exponential Rates At Which It Has Grown Recently, But We All Know That There Is Only So Much Beachside Property Left, And The Demand Outweighs The Supply. The "skeered" People Are The Ones Who Just Recently Spent Way Too Much For Property And Can't Make A Boatload Of Profit Like Those From Whom They Made Their Purchases. They Just Got Into The Game Too Late. Even If The Market Is On The Negative Slope Of The Curve, Those Of Us Who Invested A Few Years Ago Are Coolio. Imho, That Is.

BTW dunno why my "all caps" for emphasis got canned.
 
For those of you out there looking at this who have property to sell, please disregard any logic you may find in these responses.
 
OnMackBayou said:
For those of you out there looking at this who have property to sell, please disregard any logic you may find in these responses.
I think I'm going to have a seizure. "Please disregard any logic" is so alien to my mindset that I think I need some Xanax to deal with this statement.
 
phdphay said:
I think I'm going to have a seizure. "Please disregard any logic" is so alien to my mindset that I think I need some Xanax to deal with this statement.

You obviously decided to forgoe "Tongue In Cheek 101" and "Introduction To Mild Sarcasm" at your alma mater.

I believe this is the 2nd time today you have mentioned Xanax. Do you not know that pot grows like a weed?
 
This is not advertising....I just came across an interesting website that they're going to start in a couple of months called condoflip.com whereas people could list their the condo contracts they want to flip at a mear 4% commission. This Florida condo-frenzy is about to take a VERY ugly turn in a couple of months and there definately is going to be money lost--should be really interesting to follow the action as this story unfolds, I predict the condo thing is going to go down in a ball of flames and kick start the real estate tumble. :shock:
 
phdphay said:
I think I'm going to have a seizure. "Please disregard any logic" is so alien to my mindset that I think I need some Xanax to deal with this statement.
"To know nothing, is to experience all."
 
FoX said:
You obviously decided to forgoe "Tongue In Cheek 101" and "Introduction To Mild Sarcasm" at your alma mater.

I believe this is the 2nd time today you have mentioned Xanax. Do you not know that pot grows like a weed?
LOL. I take things so seriously. I think it's part of the oldest-child syndrome.

In my profession I can't do anything illegal or even untoward, not that I'd want to ... well, maybe sometimes. :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top