• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New 331 Bridge-- toll???

New posts
They can be for an indefinite period of time when there is a declared state of emergency. Which was a couple of weeks for the Mid-Bay Bridge after Ivan until they got 98 across Okaloosa Island passable again.
 
I could just see that Blazing Saddles clip with the toll booth in the desert. "Someone's got to ride back to town and bring back a sheetload of dimes..." :funn:
I tried to find it on youtube and it wasn't there or I woulda posted it.
 
I could just see that Blazing Saddles clip with the toll booth in the desert. "Someone's got to ride back to town and bring back a sheetload of dimes..." :funn:
I tried to find it on youtube and it wasn't there or I woulda posted it.

Good luck finding a toll booth that costs a dime. :blink:
 
The Mid-Bay toll was either $1.00 or $1.50 when it started out, but then it went up to $2.50. I think I pay $1.50 now with SunPass. I would rather :our: bridge not be a toll bridge, and I think the idea has merely been tossed around, but I can see it happening.

I know that my family growls at me when I go through the SunPass lane and the 'Low Bal' light comes on ("god, Mom, now everybody knows you don't have any money!"). :roll::lol:
 
The Mid-Bay toll was either $1.00 or $1.50 when it started out, but then it went up to $2.50. I think I pay $1.50 now with SunPass. I would rather :our: bridge not be a toll bridge, and I think the idea has merely been tossed around, but I can see it happening.

I know that my family growls at me when I go through the SunPass lane and the 'Low Bal' light comes on ("god, Mom, now everybody knows you don't have any money!"). :roll::lol:

Still better than the no bal buzzer and those flash bulbs behind you. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top