• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Book Review

New posts

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
I just had a new book review for my Erotic Romance Novel, My Space Her Space. It can be found at http://qualitybookreviews.wordpress.com/book-reviews/

I continue to receive phenominal messages from readers that mean as much to me as any book review, but it's nice to have a 'reviewer' say something nice and have their words available for everyone to see.

Regarding 30a and South Walton, I am living a dream here. Thanks again to everyone that has been supportive of my efforts.

My website is www.MyspaceHerspace.com

My book is available on www.Amazon.com , can be ordered at any Barnes and Nobel store, and is available at various other outlets. Sundog Books in Seaside has also sold my books.

I hope readers will take a look at the latest review and decide to get a copy. It is truly a great read. And I love hearing from readers so feel free to contact me here or at my website email mike@myspaceherspace.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top