ShallowsNole
Beach Fanatic
In re Jerry...I have far better things to do with my money. You'd think he does too.
What a hoot! I didn't believe it, but after reading Danny's post, I checked the supervisor of elections and it's true. Jerry Jones is running in district 5. We now have a walton county election! Cecilia Jones has been riding Tony Anderson around everywhere and apparently Mr. Jones doesn't like how much time Mrs. Jones is spending with Mr. Anderson.(He's Single) Evidently Mr. Jones gave her an ultimatum to leave tony alone or he would run against him and tell the truth about what he knew about Tony. Yes folks, a genuine triangle of lies, you can't make up stuff like this. This will be so interesting to watch cecilia have to deal with Jerry's nasty disposition that she has wielded against so many people over the years. Karma, I suppose.
I just ran into Mrs. Jones and she said Jerry just wanted everyone to have something to talk about today.
Per the SOE website Trish Porter Johnson and Jerry Jones did not Qualify