• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Chef at Fish House

New posts

Angelrlc

Beach Lover
My parents and I went to the Fish House and were told that they had a new chef. When my food came out I could tell! The presentation was amazing. He came out and talked to us for a bit, he is a very nice guy. Looking forward to seeing what he has to offer!
 
My parents and I went to the Fish House and were told that they had a new chef. When my food came out I could tell! The presentation was amazing. He came out and talked to us for a bit, he is a very nice guy. Looking forward to seeing what he has to offer!

Did he happen to tell you his name?
Thanks.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top