• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Clinic

New posts

drbawa

Beach Lover
I am pleased to announce that there is a new clinic in South Walton. We have set up a clinic in the professional office building behind Angelina's restaurant.

Our address and contact number is below. Please feel free to call us or stop by.

Dr Nitin Bawa, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine
45 Sugar Sand Lane
Suite A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Phone (850)534-4170
Fax (850)534-4174
nbawa1@hotmail.com
www.drbawa.com
 
Last edited:
drbawa said:
I am pleased to announce that there is a new clinic in South Walton. We have set up a clinic in the professional office building behind Angelina's restaurant.

Our address and contact number is below. Please feel free to contact us.

Dr Bawa
45 Sugar Sand Lane
Suite A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Phone (850)534-4170
Fax (850)534-4174
nbawa1@hotmail.com
www.drbawa.com

:welcome:
 
drbawa said:
I am pleased to announce that there is a new clinic in South Walton. We have set up a clinic in the professional office building behind Angelina's restaurant.

Care to be more specific? What kind of clinic? Is "Dr. Bawa" an M.D.? If so, what is his discipline?

This may be totally legit, but it sounds awfully shady on the surface.
 
JB said:
Care to be more specific? What kind of clinic? Is "Dr. Bawa" an M.D.? If so, what is his discipline?

This may be totally legit, but it sounds awfully shady on the surface.

The website looks legit....check it out JB.
 
Dr. Bawa is an MD certified in Internal Medicine. Good guy, used to be with white wilson in Miramar Beach, struck out on his own. Good for him.
 
chrisv said:
Dr. Bawa is an MD certified in Internal Medicine. Good guy, used to be with white wilson in Miramar Beach, struck out on his own. Good for him.

Well, then that is good news. Forgive my skepticism. Unfortunately, I have seen quite a few folks come and go who refer to themselves as "doctor" when that ain't exactly the case.

Good to have another physician on 30-A
 
I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and did all my training in Chicago. I moved here about a year ago and was with White Wilson as someone mentioned. I have started my own clinic since then and my wife is helping me out as my office manager.

My website still lists an old address so please do not go by that. I am in the process of updating that information. Thank you.

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine.
45 Sugar Sand Lane, Suite A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
850 534 4170
 
:welcome: Good Luck!
 
Glad to have you in the area. Hopefully, we won't meet anywhere but on the beach!!!!
 
drbawa said:
I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and did all my training in Chicago. I moved here about a year ago and was with White Wilson as someone mentioned. I have started my own clinic since then and my wife is helping me out as my office manager.

My website still lists an old address so please do not go by that. I am in the process of updating that information. Thank you.

Dr. Nitin Bawa, MD
Board Certified, Internal Medicine.
45 Sugar Sand Lane, Suite A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
850 534 4170

It's good to have a physician on 30A (maybe there are others as well, but I don't know of any). If we have renters at our cottages who need a quick trip to a physician, do you take this kind of call, which may sometimes be an emergency office visit? If so, do you have business cards that we can pick up when we're in the area to post in our rentals or do you have a brochure with information that we could leave at our rentals?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top